Steel comes in all shapes sizes and varieties and can be bent, welded, braised and bolted into just about anything. Whatever your project is, you’ll need a good variety of options in stock to get the job done, and that’s why North Geelong Building Supplies has dedicated a whole area of it’s yard to steel sales.
Our Saturday steel trading means you can continue your project on the weekend and we do basic cutting to suit your needs.
Below is a list of the types of steel that we typically have on offer. Please be aware though that this is a non exhaustive list, and our steel sales section may have other items available. If what you’re looking for is not on the list, please call ahead to check if we have it.
- Galvanised and raw
- RHS, angle, pipe, bar, flat
- Purlins and tophat sections
- Roofing – flashings, spouting, cladding
- Sheeting – garage cladding, roof sheeting, fence sheeting, sheet metal, steel mesh, ripple non, mini-orb
- Star stakes
- Galvanised retaining wall sections
- Galvanised welded mesh sheets
- Wire products – wire rolls and wire mesh sheets (for enclosures)
- Concrete reinforcement sheets and bar
- Farm gates